All glory, honour and praise be to God for counting everyone in our organisation worthy to be alive: we thank Him too, for keeping you (all our readers) to witness this day.
Without wasting time, we greatly appreciate our esteemed readers for the encomium poured on us over the past days. Without you, we will not have anyone as our audience, fans or public: you are part of our success, in no little manner.
We thank those that have not only been reading our articles but have, also, been commenting on each of them: your sacrifices are strong encouragement that keep us going.
Thank you so much…
While you will be reading life transforming articles, in this edition, be reminded that there are opportunities in our organisation – to make yourself better at what you do, which you can utilise. I will be telling you more about this, later.
As my custom is, I will like to introduce you to the list of contents that we have for this May-July edition (Issue 11) according to the beats – covered by our publication:
- Between ministry of reconciliation, condemnation
- Protecting personality collateral against online stalkers
- Ministerial scandals, victims and end results
- When Banky W, actress Adesua Etomi got married
- Big Brother Naija Winner, Efe unfollows fans on Instagram
- And Oluwaseun ‘Ajiboye’ becomes ‘Anifowoshe – see wedding pictures
- With more progress come more challenges
- Why leaders should always bear reckoning at heart
- How to overcome sexual hazards in ministry
- Tackling meningitis, diseases via government in Nigeria
- Eating habits that promote goof health
- Day time to derive better results from exercise
- I never utilised my opportunity in NIJ – Ex-Miss NIJ, Peace Nwajiobi
- Leadership Ethics Conference, LEC, now repackaged
- You’re not created for failed relationship, marriage
- Two things that determine your marriage partner
- There is need to plan your rearing of children
- Dwarf village Chinese government won’t let you see
- Francis Leavy’s Handprint, treasure of golden-heart
- Did this woman, Dorothy Eady live in ancient Egypt?
It is going to be a long reading but we trust that you will read everything. May I, also, apologise for late release of this edition? Some things, sometimes, are just beyond the natural control – that is why we are releasing it late.
Back to the opportunities available for you in our organisation, we have put plan in place to reward you with 7% of actual charges – when you refer clients to us.
Perhaps, you will like us to train your staff or a department in your organisation and set up a formidable media team for you, please, click here for details.
You can, as well, advertise your products, services, business, conferences and others in our publication – check affordable adverts/publicity charges here: thank me later.
If you will like to interact with me, directly, please, feel free to use the contact details below:
WhatsApp – (+234) 07013289600.
Voice Calls – (+234) 08153745017.
Till we meet again in the next edition, keep enjoying the grace of God in all areas of your life.
References for ‘Issue 11’ of Hierarchy Magazine
Billy, Joe Daugherty, Finding Your Purpose, ePub Edition.
Dr. Henry, Cloud, Necessary Endings: The Employees, Businesses, and Relationships That All of Us Have to Give Up in Order to Move Forward, ePub Edition.
Joe, Dallas (1798), The Game Plan: The Men’s 30-Day Strategy for Attaining Sexual Integrity, Thomas Nelson, USA.
Jane D. Brown, Jeanne R. Steele, and Kim Walsh-Childers (edt), Sexual Teens, Sexual Media: Investigating Media’s Influence on Adolescent Sexuality, Ed. Jane D. Brown, LEA’s Communication Series: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Publishers, London.
Claudine Morgan (2016), When’s the Best Time to Work Out? Retrieved from: http://greatist.com/fitness/whats-best-time-work-out.
Ojoma Akor (2017), How to tackle meningitis outbreak in Nigeria – Researcher. Retrieved from: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/health/how-to-tackle-meningitis-outbreak-in-nigeria-researcher/194026.html.
SFGATE, Ways to Promote Healthy Eating Habits. Retrieved from: http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/ways-promote-healthy-eating-habits-8966.html.
Estelle Thurtle (2015), 10 Strange Mysteries From Around The World That Are Still Unsolved. Retrieved from: http://listverse.com/2015/02/25/10-strange-mysteries-from-around-the-world-that-are-still-unsolved/.